A trip you will remember for life
Dugi otok bike tour takes you to the longest of the north Dalmatian islands. This is the place of great natural contrasts -vertical cliffs that go down deep into the sea on one side of the island and beautiful sandy beaches on the other side.
First stop on Dugi otok self guided tour is Brbinj village.There are two beautiful bays in Brbinj where you can enjoy swimming in crystal clear sea. Our riding tour takes you also to Veli Rat - there you can visit the highest lighthouse on the Adriatic. During our exciting Dugi otok bike tour you will have a chance to explore church of St. Nicholas, sandy beach Sakarun , picturesque villages and much more. Pack your swimsuit, join us on Dugi otok self guided tour and let us take care of everything else!
Tour length: 56.8 kilometers
Elevation gain: 691 meters
Tour difficulty: moderate
- arrival at "zzuum - active vacation" at Ulica Federica Grisogona 11A
- bike pick up and bike tour check up
- ferry ride from Zadar to Brbinj
- bike ride from Brbinj to Saharun beach and Veli rat (overnight)
- bike route is 21.8 km long (elevation is 281 meters)
- 2. day
- bike route from Veli Rat to beach Velo Žalo and Brbinj (ferry port)
- bike route is 24.9 km long (elevation is 410 meters)
- ferry ride from Brbinj to Zadar
- return of the bikes at zzuum office
- 80 per person (600 HRK)
- 34 supplement for electric city bike (250 HRK)
- 2 days bike rental (trekking bike), safety helmet and bike lock
- bike panniers
- tent (capacity 2 persons)
- bike tool kit + spare tire
- maps and instructions
- ferry tickets (bike + person) for Zadar/ Brbinj(Dugi otok)/Zadar
- accident insurance policy
- 24/7 ZZUUM assistance
- sleeping bag
- yoga mats
- guide during the tour (English speaking)
- apartment/hotel/camping accommodation
- this bike tour can be adjusted according to your requirements.
- for any special requests feel free to contact us!