3 days of self guided adventure
Dugi otok is something really special and this bike tour will deffinitely change your state of mind. All around the island you have roads which pass by the hundreds of years old olive groves, small churches and numerous bays and beaches where you can enjoy beautiful clear water. You can find 25 beaches on the 69 km long coastline of Dugi otok.
Sakarun, one of the most beautiful beaches in Croatia, then, the lighthouse of Veli Rat and a very vibrant village of Sali are only some of many breathtaking places that you will visit during your bike trip. The bike road which you will take to get from the northern part to the southern part of Dugi otok is stunning and will offer you views that will leave you speechless.
Join ZZUUM on a bike trip that you will remember for life...
Tour length: 72.2 kilometers
Elevation gain: 1096 meters
Tour difficulty: moderate
- arrival at "zzuum - active vacation" at Ulica Federica Grisogona 11A
- bike pick up and bike tour check up
- ferry ride from Zadar to Brbinj
- bike ride from Brbinj to Saharun beach and Veli rat (overnight)
- bike route is 21.8 km long (elevation is 281 meters)
- 2. day
- bike route from Veli Rat to beach Velo Žalo and Luka (overnight)
- bike route is 40.6 km long (elevation is 600 meters)
- bike route from Luka to Sali
- bike route is 9.8 km long (elevation is 215 meters)
- free time in Sali
- boat from Sali to Zadar
- return of the bikes at zzuum office
- 100 per person (750 HRK)
- 51 supplement for electric city bike (375 HRK)
- 3 days bike rental (trekking bike), safety helmet and bike lock
- bike panniers
- tent (capacity 2 persons)
- bike tool kit + spare tire
- maps and instructions
- ferry tickets (bike + person) for Zadar/ Brbinj(Dugi otok) & boat tickets Sali (Dugi otok)/Zadar
- accident insurance policy
- 24/7 ZZUUM assistance
- sleeping bag
- yoga mat
- guide during the tour (English speaking)
- apartment/hotel/camping accommodation
- this bike tour can be adjusted according to your requirements.
- for any special requests feel free to contact us!