Firstly, this is unique caving adventure in Croatia. Cave Modrič is 829 meters long and represents a real treasure of the underground world. In order to preserve the untouched nature, this cave is not open to public. Only limited number of small groups can enter the cave, thus it is unique caving experience.
Once we equip you with caving equipment, you are ready to enter the world of fantastic underground creations.
In the cave, you will see numerous stalactites, stalagmites and pillars in different shapes. The temperature all over the year is 17 – 18 °C.
Explore this underground beauty with our guide and enjoy unusual caving adventure.
Tour length: 3,5 hours
Tour difficulty: easy
- 10:00h meeting point at Rovanjska
- 13:00h approximate time of return to Zadar
- 24 per person (180 HRK)
- speleologist guide
- gear rental (special suit, helmet, lights)
- cave entrance fee
- transfer to and from tour meeting point
- meeting point: Rovanjska
- you will receive booking confirmation voucher over e-mail within 12 hours
- complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your confirmation voucher