Virtual tour around Zadar
Zadar Virtual Tour is a walking tour through Zadar’s old town in which you will discover how 8 “must see” locations looked in different time periods. An assistant leads you from one point to another and with the VR glasses you relive various historical episodes. Also, audio guide in 7 languages provides the most significant information about Zadar and its past.
Also, during the tour you will have the opportunity to taste famous local products - plum brandy and Maraschino liqueur.
Join this time travel and explore 2000 years of Zadar’s history on this unique virtual tour!
Tour length: 90 minutes
Tour difficulty: easy
- in April and May tour starts at 11:00 & 15:00
- in June, July and August tour starts at 11:00, 15:00 & 19:00
- in September tour starts at 11:00 & 17:00
- 25 per person (185 HRK)
- 13 per child (100 HRK)
- VR glasses and controller
- audio guide in 7 languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Croatian and Esperanto
- maraschino liqueur and plum brandy tasting
- there are 2 or 3 daily tours; starting time depends on the season (see Itinerary)
- meeting point: Ulica Špire Brusine 16 (Magic Croatia)
- tour is NOT SUITABLE for children under the age of 7
- for any special requests feel free to contact us