Exploring Northern Dalmatia
Road cycling in Zadar region is for all of you who want more than just laying on the beach. This tour takes you to five different circuits. During the tour you will discover all natural beauties of northern Dalmatia - cities, islands, nature park, lake. Make the most of your free day and explore Zadar. It has so much to offer - 3000 years of history, amazing architecture, tasty cuisine and hospitable people.
Enjoy riding top quality road bikes and make unforgettable memories while you do road cycling in Zadar.
Tour length: 506 km
Elevation gain: 4845 m
Tour difficulty: moderate
- 1st day - arrival
- 2nd day - Nin - Vir - Privlaka (approx. 89 km, elevation 715 m)
- 3rd day - Karin - Obrovac (approx. 107 km, elevation 1100 m)
- 4th day - Ravni kotari - lake Vrana (approx. 118 km, elevation 980 m)
- 5th day - islands Ugljan & Pašman (approx. 80 km, elevation 840 m)
- 6th day - island Pag (approx. 112 km, elevation 1210 m)
- 7th day - free day
- 8th day - departure
- 450 per person 01.01. - 30.04. & 02.10 - 31.12.2021.
- 480 per person 01.05. - 28.05.2021.
- 515 per person 29.05. - 25.06.2021.
- 530 per person 26.06. - 16.07. & 21.08. - 27.08. 2021.
- 555 per person 17.07. - 20.08.2021.
- 530 per person 28.08. - 01.10.2021.
7 nights in 3* hotel accommodation in Zadar - standard double room (BB service)
ferry tickets to islands Ugljan and Pašman
entrance tickets for Vrana Nature Park
gpx files (5 days cycling - bike routes from 90 to 110 km with elevation from 700 to 1100 meters)
GPS device (one device per couple)
bike delivery to hotel
- 0,75 ml Zzuum water bottle
- welcome meeting with representative of Zzuum agency at the hotel
single room 140 EUR
half board service 95 EUR
road bike rental 120 EUR (Shimano 105 group set, helmet, repair kit, pump)
Road bike specification
aluminum 6061 triple butted frame
- carbon/alloy fork
- group set full Shimano 105 compact (172,5/50 x 34 with 11-30 CS)
- wheels: TRC Senso
- components: TRC Alloy 25 c
- sizes: XS (46,5cm), M (53,5cm), L (55,5cm), XL (58,5cm) / centre - top
- no deposit payment upon reservation confirmation; full amount is paid 7 days prior to the arrival date
- this tour is designed for individual guests, not large groups
- arrival/departure: Saturday/Saturday
- possibility to arrange other arrival/departure days on request
- our bikes, helmets and other equipment are regularly disinfected after every use
- social distancing and facial masks are mandatory during the welcome meeting