Active holiday in Zadar region
Hiking tour is great choice for everyone who wants to enjoy active holiday adapted to their own pace and preferences. On our walking tour in Zadar region we will take you to the islands Ugljan, Pašman and Vrgada. Furthermore, you will visit National Park Paklenica.
Spending time in the open, enjoying fresh air and beautiful scenery is our definition of perfect holiday. If you agree with us, join us on this adventure and make memories for a lifetime!
Tour difficulty: easy to moderate
- 1st day - arrival
- 2nd day - island Pag (approx. 15 km walk)
- 3rd day - island Ugljan (approx. 14 km walk)
- 4th day - National Park Paklenica (approx. 12 km walk)
- 5th day - free day
- 6th day - island Vrgada & Pakoštane (approx. 16 km walk)
- 7th day - island Pašman
- 8th day - departure
04.01. -30.04. & 01.10. - 27.12.2021.
- 650 per person (6 people group booking)
- 580 per person (8 and more people booking)
01.05. - 28.05.2021.
- 670 per person (6 people group booking)
- 600 per person (8 and more people booking)
29.05. - 25.06.2021.
- 730 per person (6 people group booking)
- 660 per person (8 and more people booking)
26.06. - 03.09.2021.
- 815 per person (6 people group booking)
- 745 per person (8 people and more booking)
04.09. - 30.09.2021.
- 705 per person (6 people group booking)
- 635 per person (8 people and more booking)
- 3*/3*+ hotel accommodation BB service in double room (3 nights in Zadar, 4 nights in Biograd)
- tourist tax
- licensed hiking guide (English speaking)
- van transfers according the itinerary
- airport transfers
- Paklenica National Park entrance fees
- ferry tickets (islands Ugljan and Pašman)
- 0,75 ml water bottle (Zzuum customized)
- info meeting with guide on arrival day
- single room from 120 € - 160 € depending the period
- HB service 85 €
- no deposit payment upon reservation confirmation; full amount is payed 7 days prior to the arrival date
- this tour is designed for small groups (6 - 12 people)
- daily hiking tours can be modified to a longer or a shorter version upon request
- arrival/departure: Saturday/Saturday
- social distancing and facial masks are mandatory during the welcome meeting with the guide