Kornati & Telašćica Sailing
Join us on Kornati & Telašćica sailing tour and spend the best holidays ever! The clearest blue sea, wind in the sails and good company is all you need for unforgettable memories. Depending on your preferences you can choose between group or private excursion.
Kornati & Telašćica sailing tour takes you from Zadar through Zadar channel and under the Pašman Bridge. There you will enjoy a panoramic view on the National Park Kornati and Nature Park Telašćica. You will discover Telašćica bay - the largest natural harbour on the eastern Adriatic, visit salt lake Mir and view unique landscape of Kornati islands. Swimming, snorkeling and tasting local fresh products are also part of this sailing tour. Come along and discover the islands sailing!
Tour length: 9 hours
- 09:00 Tour starts from Marina Borik
- 18:00 Tour end
- Sailing route can be changed according to weather conditions.
- 52 per person for group excursion (390 HRK) in April, May, June, September and October
- 56 per person for group excursion (420 HRK) in July and August
- 400 per boat for private excursion (3000 HRK) in April, May, June, September and October
- 440 per boat for private excursion (3300 HRK) in July and August
- sailing boat
- entrance tickets for Nature Park Telašćica
- snorkeling equipment
- program given here is suggestion of our captain and it may vary depending on the weather (2 stops in excursion: one in Telašćica and the other one in a bay near the Kornati national park)
- CAPTAIN (skipper) is the responsible one on the boat and as such is free to make decisions on his own. In case of bad weather CAPTAIN (skipper) has the right to change the rout. In case the route has been changed because of the bed weather, guests don't have the right to money refund.
- for private tour maximum number of people is 8 per boat
- minimum number is 2 per excursion