Pašman & Ugljan
Pašman & Ugljan bike tour starts on the island of Ugljan. It is called "the green island" because of the numerous olive groves and pine tree forests. The road takes you along the seaside, by the beautiful bays and beaches and through the charming villages. On Pašman & Ugljan tour you can discover preserved nature and traditional way of life.
Ugljan and Pašman are connected by Ždrelac Bridge so you can visit both islands the same day. Island of Pašman is part of Zadar archipelago and it has the cleanest water in the Adriatic because of the constant changes of the current. If you like swimming in crystal clear water, this is the right place! Join us on exciting Pašman & Ugljan self guided tour and explore picturesque villages and amazing, breathtaking landscape.
Tour length: 61 kilometers
Elevation: 690 meters
Tour difficulty: easy to moderate
- Schedule is very flexible.
- There are numerous ferries departing from Zadar to Ugljan so you can deside when to start the tour and when to return.
- We strongly recommend to take the ferry at 09:30 or 10:30 so you have the whole day ahead.
- 42 per person (310 HRK)
- bike (MTB or trekking), safety helmet and bike lock
- bike tool kit + spare tire
- maps and instructions
- return ferry ticket (Zadar-Preko-Zadar) for bike and person
- energy pack (isotonic drink and energy bar)
- accident insurance policy
- 24/7 ZZUUM assistance
- bike guide (English speaking)
- this bike tour can be adjusted to your requirements
- possibility of overnight in Pašman (camping, apartment)
- for any special requests feel free to contact us