Explore two islands
Pašman & Ugljan bike tour starts on the island of Ugljan. It is called "the green island" because of the numerous olive groves and pine tree forests. The road takes you along the seaside, by the beautiful bays and beaches and through the charming villages. During Pašman & Ugljan tour you can discover preserved nature and traditional way of life.
Ždrelac Bridge connects Ugljan and Pašman so you can visit both islands the same day. There are constant changes of the current in this part of the coast. For this reason, island Pašman has the cleanest water in the Adriatic because.
In short, if you like swimming in crystal clear water, this is the right place! Join us on exciting Pašman & Ugljan self guided tour and explore picturesque villages and amazing, breathtaking landscape.
Tour length: 61 kilometers
Elevation: 690 meters
Tour difficulty: easy to moderate
- Schedule is very flexible.
- There are numerous ferries departing from Zadar to Ugljan so you can deside when to start the tour and when to return.
- We strongly recommend to take the ferry at 09:30 or 10:30 so you have the whole day ahead.
- 39 per person (290 HRK)
- 17,5 supplement for electric city bike (130 HRK)
- bike (MTB or trekking), safety helmet and bike lock
- bike tool kit + spare tire
- maps and instructions
- return ferry ticket (Zadar-Preko-Zadar) for bike and person
- pannier bags
- wear comfortable clothes and shoes (NOT flip flops)
- bring water and sunscreen (during summer)
- starting / finishing point is Zzuum agency; address: Ulica Federica Grisogona 9
- bike guide (English speaking)
- this bike tour can be adjusted to your requirements
- for any special requests feel free to contact us