UGLJAN SELF GUIDED BIKE TOUR
Ugljan self guided bike tour guides you through the most exciting paths of the island Ugljan. Numerous olive groves and pine trees grow on the island; hence the name "green island". Our island bike tour leads you to the bays, beaches and small fishing villages spread along the coast.
From the lookout St. Michael spreads a breathtaking view of the city of Zadar, mountain Velebit and numerous islands, too. Last but not least, you can take a swim on every corner because the whole island is one big beach. In conclusion, Ugljan self guided bike tour is really an experience you shouldn't miss!
Tour length: 35 kilometers
Elevation gain: 610 meters
Tour difficulty: easy to moderate
- Schedule is very flexible
- there are numerous ferries going from Zadar to Ugljan and back so basically you can decide by yourself when to go to Ugljan and when to come back to Zadar
- we strongly recommend to take the morning ferry at 09:30 or 10:30 so like that you have the whole day ahead of you. Carpe Diem:)
- 39 per person (290 HRK)
- 17,5 supplement for electric city bike (130 HRK)
- bike (MTB or trekking), safety helmet and bike lock
- bike tool kit + spare tire
- maps and instructions
- return ferry ticket (Zadar-Preko-Zadar) for bike and person
- pannier bags
- wear comfortable clothes and shoes (NOT flip flops)
- bring water and sunscreen (during summer)
- starting / finishing point is Zzuum agency; address: Ulica Federica Grisogona 9
- bike guide (English speaking)
- this bike tour can be adjusted according to your requirements
- for any special requests feel free to contact us!