UGLJAN SELF GUIDED BIKE TOUR
Ugljan self guided bike tour guides you through the most exciting paths of the island of Ugljan. It is rightfully called „the green island“ thanks to its numerous pine trees and old olive groves. The island is situated opposite of Zadar. Ugljan self guided bike tour leads you to the bays, beaches and small fishing villages spread along the coast.
From the lookout St. Michael spreads a breathtaking view of the city of Zadar, Velebit mountain and numerous islands, too. A fun downhill awaits you on the way to Kali village.
Last but not least, you can take a swim on every corner because the whole island of Ugljan is one big beach. Ugljan self guided bike tour is really an experience you shouldn't miss!
Tour length: 35 kilometers
Elevation gain: 610 meters
Tour difficulty: easy to moderate
- Schedule is very flexible
- there are numerous ferries going from Zadar to Ugljan and back so basically you can decide by yourself when to go to Ugljan and when to come back to Zadar
- we strongly recommend to take the morning ferry at 09:30 or 10:30 so like that you have the whole day ahead of you. Carpe Diem:)
- 42 per person (310 HRK)
- bike (MTB or trekking), safety helmet and bike lock
- bike tool kit + spare tire
- maps and instructions
- return ferry ticket (Zadar-Preko-Zadar) for bike and person
- energy pack (isotonic drink and energy bar)
- accident insurance policy
- 24/7 ZZUUM assistance
- bike guide (english speaking)
- this bike tour can be adjusted according to your requirements
- for any special requests feel free to contact us!