Ugljan self-guided bike tour
Ugljan self guided bike tour guides you through the most exciting paths of the island Ugljan. Numerous olive groves and pine trees grow on the island; hence the name "green island". Our island bike tour leads you to the bays, beaches and small fishing villages spread along the coast.
From the lookout St. Michael spreads a breathtaking view of the city of Zadar, mountain Velebit and numerous islands, too. Last but not least, you can take a swim on every corner because the whole island is one big beach. In conclusion, Ugljan self guided bike tour is really an experience you shouldn't miss!
Tour length: 35 kilometers
Elevation gain: 610 meters
Tour difficulty: easy to moderate
- itinerary is flexible
- there are numerous ferries going from Zadar to Ugljan and back so basically you can decide by yourself when to go to Ugljan and when to come back to Zadar
- we strongly recommend to take the morning ferry at 09:30 or 10:30; that way you'll have the whole day ahead of you
- 39 per person (290 HRK)
- bike (city/trekking) and safety equipment
- maps and instructions
- return ferry ticket (Zadar-Preko-Zadar) for bike and person
- pannier bags
- 0,75 ml Zzuum water bottle
- electric city bike 17,5 € (130 HRK)
- wear comfortable clothes and shoes (NOT flip flops)
- bring water and sunscreen (during summer)
- starting / finishing point is Zzuum agency; address: Ulica Federica Grisogona 9
- bike guide (English speaking)
- this bike tour can be adjusted according to your requirements
- for any special requests feel free to contact us!