SELF GUIDED BIKE ADVENTURE
Zadar islands Croatia Cycling Tour takes you to three islands of the Zadar archipelago – Ugljan, Pašman and Dugi otok. Also, the itinerary leads you towards the ancient cities of Zadar and Nin.
During this self guided tour you will get to know how life on Dalmatian islands really looks like, from past times up to today.
Besides that, while having fun on Zadar islands Croatia cycling tour, you will get to know some of the most attractive sights on the islands: viewpoint St. Michael, Franciscan monastery, mansions of noble families, Kali, Nature Park Telašćica etc.
Finally, we will take care of your luggage and accommodation and you should just relax and enjoy this Zadar islands Croatia cycling tour.
Tour length: 184.7 km
Elevation gain: 1440 m
Tour difficulty: moderate
- Day 1 Zadar airport – Zadar – Ugljan island
- Day 2 Ugljan south (length 28.6 km, climb 336 m)
- Day 3 Ugljan north (length 29.3 km, climb 174 m)
- Day 4 Zadar & Nin (length 49.8 km, climb: 168 m)
- Day 5 Pašman (length 38.8 km, climb: 231 m)
- Day 6 Dugi otok, Telašćica Nature Park (length 22.3 km, climb 362 m)
- Day 7 Dugi otok south (length 15.9 km, climb 169 m)
- Day 8 Dugi otok – Zadar – Zadar airport
- 615 per person (01.04.-31.05. & 01.10.-31.10.)
- 650 per person (01.06.-30.06. & 01.09. -30.09. )
- 750 per person (01.07.-31.08.)
- 3* accommodation (private accommodation) with HB service (4 nights on Ugljan, 3 nights on Dugi otok)
- ferry and boat tickets
- info sheet & bike tour in Google maps (gpx files on request))
- nature park Telašćica entrance
- private boat transfer Ždrelac (Pašman) – Sali (Dugi otok)
- luggage transfer (island Ugljan – Ždrelac; 5th day)
- bike rental with equipment: helmet, bike lock, bike pump, spare tires, tool kit, pannier bags (75 € for 6 days rental)
- electric bike rental with all the equipment: helmet, bike lock, bike pump, spare tires, tool kit, pannier bags (170 € for 6 days rental)
- single room supplement 120 € – 160 €
- this tour can be adjusted upon clients wishes (duration of the tour and itinerary)
- airport transfers
- 10% deposit payment upon reservation confirmation; the rest is payed 7 days prior to arrival date
- this tour is designed for individual guests, not large groups
Cycling Zadar islands – perfect way to explore the region