SELF GUIDED BIKE ADVENTURE
Zadar islands Croatia Cycling Tour takes you to three islands of the Zadar archipelago – Ugljan, Pašman and Dugi otok. Also, the itinerary leads you towards the ancient cities of Zadar and Nin.
During this self guided tour you will get to know how life on Dalmatian islands really looks like, from past times up to today.
Besides that, while having fun on Zadar islands Croatia cycling tour, you will get to know some of the most attractive sights on the islands: viewpoint St. Michael, Franciscan monastery, mansions of noble families, Kali, Telašćica Nature Park etc.
Finally, we will take care of your luggage and accommodation and you should just relax and enjoy this Zadar islands Croatia cycling tour.
Tour length: 184.7 km
Elevation gain: 1440 m
Tour difficulty: moderate
- Day 1 Zadar airport – Zadar – Ugljan island
- Day 2 Ugljan south (length 28.6 km, climb 336 m)
- Day 3 Ugljan north (length 29.3 km, climb 174 m)
- Day 4 Zadar & Nin (length 49.8 km, climb: 168 m)
- Day 5 Pašman (length 38.8 km, climb: 231 m)
- Day 6 Dugi otok, Telašćica Nature Park (length 22.3 km, climb 362 m)
- Day 7 Dugi otok south (length 15.9 km, climb 169 m)
- Day 8 Dugi otok – Zadar – Zadar airport
- price on request
- accommodation 3* (guest house or private accommodation) in double room with B&B service (4 nights on Ugljan, 3 nights on Dugi otok)
- ferry and boat tickets
- info guide book
- bike routes (kml or gps file)
- nature park Telašćica entrance
- boat transfer (Pašman – Dugi otok)
- luggage transfers
- car transfers
- bike rental with equipment: helmet, bike lock, bike pump, spare tires, tool kit, pannier bags
- electric bike rental with all the equipment: helmet, bike lock, bike pump, spare tires, tool kit, pannier bags
- half board or full board accommodation
- single room supplement 120 € – 200 €
- bike guide (English speaking)
- this tour can be adjusted upon clients wishes (duration of the tour and itinerary)
Cycling Zadar islands – perfect way to explore the region